Communities everywhere see entrepreneurship and business incubation as an important way to promote local economic growth. Our team offers a comprehensive set of tools to support entrepreneurship and innovation initiatives in your community.
We help communities, universities, and organizations that are
- Developing a student entrepreneurship program;
- Considering a new business incubation program;
- Building a faculty commercialization program;
- Staffing a new or existing incubator with relevant services; or
- Seeking analysis of an existing enterprise for funding or strategic planning purposes.
Our clients include domestic and international universities, communities and organizations.